Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A,BRK.B) is in the news today following a recent 13F filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that reveals trades.
Source: Jonathan Weiss / Shutterstock.com
Berkshire Hathaway has many major investments and we’re diving into some of the biggest reveals from its quarterly 13F SEC filing below.
- Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI) starts us off with the investment firm acquiring 14,658,121 shares shortly before news of the company being acquired by Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) joins the list with the most recent filing showing Berkshire Hathaway listing 1,778,204 shares of the stock.
- American Express (NYSE:AXP) is another big name on the list with Warren Buffett’s firm listing 151,610,700 shares.
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) takes a big spot on the list with Berkshire listing 887,135,554 shares in its most recent 13F filing.
- Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) saw a massive increase in investment from Berkshire with 1,010,100,606 included in the filing.
- Chevron (NYSE:CVX) is another name to note in the filing with 38,245,036 listed in it.
- Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) was of major interest to Berkshire with 400 million shares in the filing.
- Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ:KHC) joins the other investments from the firm with 325,634,818 listed during the quarter.
- Nu Holdings (NYSE:NU) takes a spot on the list with Berkshire listing 107,118,784 shares in the most recent quarter.
- Verizon (NYSE:VZ) is another big name on the list with 158,824,575 shares listed in the 13F filing.
- 7 Defensive Growth Stocks to Buy for February
These are far from the only investments revealed in Berkshire Hathaway’s most recent 13F filing. Plenty of other major names and investments are still there for investors to check out. They can read the full filings for themselves at this link.
Investors seeking out more stock market news for Tuesday will want to keep reading!
InvestorPlace offers up daily coverage of the stock market and today is no different. Some of the biggest stock stories for Tuesday include what’s happening with Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ:TSEM), Resonant (NASDAQ:RESN), and Fisker (NYSE:FSR) shares today. You can get up to speed on all of this news at the links below!
More Stock Market News for Tuesday
- TSEM Stock Alert: 8 Things to Know About the Intel-Tower Semiconductor Deal
- RESN Stock Alert: 5 Things to Know About the Deal Sending Resonant Up 250%
- FSR Stock Alert: The Electric Vehicle News Sending Fisker Climbing Today
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
More From InvestorPlace
- Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS Now
- Man Who Called Black Monday: “Prepare Now.”
- Get in Now on Tiny $3 ‘Forever Battery’ Stock
The post 13F Reveal: Which Stocks Did Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Recently Buy and Sell? appeared first on InvestorPlace.
InvestorPlace | Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips