- Binance (BNB-USD) is taking a beating today on U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) news.
- This has some traders wondering where the crypto is heading in the future.
- As such, we’ve rounded up the latest price predictions for Binance.
Binance (BNB-USD) price predictions are on the minds of traders on Tuesday as investors react to an investigation from the SEC.
The SEC is investigating Binance over its initial coin offering (ICO) five years ago. According to the recent allegations, the company sold unlicensed securities as part of the offering. The SEC has been going after ICOs and it looks like Binance is its newest target.
Adding fuel to that fire is a recent report about activities taking place on the Binance crypto exchange. This report claims that the exchange has been used for hacks, investment frauds, and narcotics sales from 2017 to 2021. It estimates that at least $2.35 billion worth of transactions were connected to these activities, CoinTelegraph notes.
All of this paints a grim picture for BNB but let’s take a look at what the experts have to say below!
- 7 Cheap Growth Stocks That Won’t Stay That Way for Long
Binance Price Predictions
- WalletInvestor starts off our list with a one-year price forecast of $552.766 per token for the crypto.
- Gov Capital is the source of our next price estimate for BNB with a target of $588.64183998524 one year from now.
- DigitalCoinPrice closes out our list of Binance price predictions with an average estimate of $402.24 for 2023.
To put those price predictions in perspective, Binance was trading at about $283.84 as of this writing.
BNB is down 5.4% over the prior 24-hour period as of Tuesday afternoon.
There’s more crypto news worth diving into below!
We’ve got all the hottest crypto coverage that traders need to know about for Tuesday! Among that is a further breakdown of the problems Binance is facing, as well as some crypto advice traders will want to read. You can find this info at the following links!
More Tuesday Crypto News
- Binance Sweating Amid Claims of Illegal BNB Sales and Illicit Transactions
- 7 Cryptos to Sell Before They Start to Spiral
- 3 Cryptos on Coinbase With the Most Potential
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
More From InvestorPlace
- Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS
- It doesn’t matter if you have $500 in savings or $5 million. Do this now.
- Get in Now on Tiny $3 ‘Forever Battery’ Stock
The post Binance Price Predictions: Where Will the BNB Crypto Go Amid SEC Investigation? appeared first on InvestorPlace.