Gold stocks are rising higher on Monday and we’re diving into everything investors need to know about that movement.
Source: allstars / Shutterstock.com
First off, it’s worth noting that many gold stocks already saw a rise on Friday that had them outperforming the market. That appears to be a reaction to recent falling prices for the shares, which makes sense with the current turmoil surrounding the market.
Let’s dive into a few of the gold stocks that are staying in the green today below!
- The 7 Highest Dividend Stocks for Income Investors
Gold Stocks on the Rise
- Barrick Gold (NYSE:GOLD) stock starts us off with shares rising slightly as of Monday afternoon. The stock was up higher earlier today before settling at its current price. Some 19 million shares are also on the move, which is above its daily average trading volume of about 17.5 million shares.
- Franco Nevada (NYSE:FNV) shares are next in line with the company’s stock getting a less than 1% boost. That also comes after sitting higher earlier today. Its current trading volume is still well below its daily average.
- Agnico Eagle Mines (NYSE:AEM) joins our list with the company’s stock rising 3.8% higher as of this writing. This stock has continued to maintain its higher price from earlier today. Heavy trading has just over 2.4 million shares moving, as compared to the daily average of roughly 2.3 million shares.
- Wheaton Precious Metals (NYSE:WPM) is the last stock on our list today with the shares currently slipping slightly below yesterday’s close. However, the shares were rallying alongside other gold stocks earlier today. There’s no heavy trading alongside the movement for this stock today.
Investors looking for more stock market news are going to want to keep reading!
InvestorPlace has the latest stock news that traders will want to know about today. A few examples include crypt mining regulation news, Bloom Energy (NYSE:BE) stock price predictions, as well as Rivian (NASDAQ:RIVN) stock price predictions. You can get up to speed on all of this news at the following links!
More Monday Stock Market News
- Crypto Regulation News: Crypto Miners Get a Big Break With IRS Tax Exemption
- Bloom Energy Stock Price Prediction: Why BofA Is Calling for 70% (or More) Upside!
- RIVN Stock Price Predictions: Where Can George Soros Take Rivian Next?
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
More From InvestorPlace
- Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS Now
- Man Who Called Black Monday: “Prepare Now.”
- #1 EV Stock Still Flying Under the Radar
The post Gold Stocks: Why GOLD, FNV, AEM and WPM Are in the Green Today appeared first on InvestorPlace.
InvestorPlace | Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips