Blockchain security has become a point of emphasis for cryptocurrency projects. As the Bitfinex hack and the resulting saga are proving, there are plenty of bad actors in the world who would jump at the chance to exploit a hole in a project’s security. And while these conversations continue, some players like Quantstamp (QSP-USD) have been able to make some major price moves. As the token continues to gain, QSP crypto price predictions are coming to the front of altcoin investors’ interests.
Source: Piotr Swat / Shutterstock.com
Quantstamp is a blockchain player that provides security services for other projects. Primarily, it performs audits for these projects. Quantstamp employees carefully comb through a client’s code, searching for holes in security that hackers could exploit. The team then sends results to the projects, with advice on fixing the issues. Other clients will have their projects audited not just for security reasons, but also as an assurance to investors of that project’s legitimacy.
Quantstamp has been quite busy since its launch in 2017. The company is responsible for over 200 security audits. These audits cover a number of highly reputable clients; Cardano (ADA-USD), Solana (SOL-USD), Axie Infinity (AXS-USD) and Binance (BNB-USD) are among the lengthy list of Quantstamp clients, alongside plenty of companies outside of the crypto space like Toyota (NYSE:TM) and Mitsubishi (OTCMKTS:MSBHF).
QSP Crypto Price Predictions Heat Up as Quantstamp Rallies
Quantstamp is a hot topic today, thanks to renewed interest in security-focused cryptos. Indeed, it seems as though investors are flooding the QSP crypto in anticipation of a broader market boom in this space; Quantstamp is one of the biggest players in security, alongside CertiK (CTK-USD).
As such, trading volume continues to trend upward. Today alone, volume of QSP trades is up over 800%, with $18 million worth of the token swapping hands. The volume is allowing the token to gain over 30% to start the day, bringing its price to nearly 8 cents.
Twitter is awash with bullish tweets on the project; many investors think the token has plenty of gains in store for the next year. With this being said, where might investors expect QSP to go from here? Let’s take a look at some QSP crypto price predictions and see what analysts have in mind:
- DigitalCoinPrice is anticipating a generally bullish year for the QSP token. The site is targeting a price of 11 cents by the end of 2022.
- PricePrediction.net is expecting similar gains for the token. By the end of the year, it expects QSP to be worth between 10 cents and 12 cents.
- Trading Beasts is less sure on QSP. The outlet predicts that the token could end the year as high as 9 cents, but it could also fall back to 6 cents.
- Gov Capital is actually quite bearish on the project. It predicts that by February 2023, the token will fall to just 4 cents.
On the date of publication, Brenden Rearick did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
More From InvestorPlace
- Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS Now
- Man Who Called Black Monday: “Prepare Now.”
- Get in Now on Tiny $3 ‘Forever Battery’ Stock
The post QSP Crypto Price Predictions: Will Quantstamp Keep Up the Pace in 2022? appeared first on InvestorPlace.
InvestorPlace | Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips