- WWDC 2022 starts today with a keynote presentation.
- Apple is expected to show off iOS updates today.
- We may also get a look at its AR plans.
Source: Vytautas Kielaitis / Shutterstock.com
WWDC 2022 kicks off today and the investors will want to keep an eye on the special event from Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL).
Let’s go over everything traders will want to watch for during WWDC 2022 below!
- First off, note that the Keynote presentation starts at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Following this, the Platforms State of the Union will start at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The event starts today and will last through Friday.
- So what can we expect to see from Apple during WWDC 2022?
- Rumors claim that the tech company will show off iOS 16, the newest version of its mobile operating system.
- Those same rumors expect the company to show a redesigned lock screen for devices, as well as an updated notification center.
- 7 Oversold Value Stocks to Buy for June
- Some experts are also hoping that Apple will show off its efforts in the augmented reality (AR) space.
- Tim Cook, CEO of AAPL, has been saying for some time that AR is one of the company’s big focuses.
- This has some hoping that the company will show off its rumored RealityOS and an AR headset to go with it.
- Outside of that, we can also expect to see new hardware from the company.
- This isn’t likely to be anything major and will instead probably be revisions for already-existing devices.
Anyone interested in watching the live stream of WWDC 2022 can find it on the company’s website.
There’s more stock news to dive into below!
We’ve got all the latest stock news worth looking into for Monday! A few examples include what’s happening with Yumanity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:YMTX), Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN), and Futu Holdings (NASDAQ:FUTU) stock today. You can read that news at the links below!
More Monday Stock Market News
- Why Is Yumanity Therapeutics (YMTX) Stock Up 50% Today?
- Amazon Stock Begins Trading at $122 Today Following Its Stock Split
- FUTU Stock Climbs 17% Following Unaudited Q1 Earnings Report
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
More From InvestorPlace
- Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS
- It doesn’t matter if you have $500 in savings or $5 million. Do this now.
- Get in Now on Tiny $3 ‘Forever Battery’ Stock
The post WWDC 2022: 11 Things to Know About This Year’s Apple Developers Event appeared first on InvestorPlace.